Dynamic Digital Writing: how to use words to capture and keep readers’ attention
28 April. Book here.
Did you know, the average attention span online is less than a goldfish’s? Through this course, you’ll learn how to write digital copy that connects with your audiences, encourages action and creates fans. With a clear focus on the value of attention and engagement – rather than traffic and clicks for clicks’ sake – you’ll learn how to attract, grow and sustain a faithful audience.
- Tools, tips and tricks to make your digital life more rewarding
- How to direct online users through powerful calls to action
- How to create an enjoyable user journey
- Copywriting best practice
- Connecting with humans as well as the searchbots: how to integrate SEO best practice guidelines with real world language so your copy resonates with your audience
- Right medium right message: how to plan out your content across platforms
- Stronger and more strategic content across your website and other online platforms will improve user experience and increase engagement with your company or brand.
- You’ll have a go-to toolbox of techniques help your organisation create great online content.
A one day in-person course that can also be delivered as a blended learning package or as a custom training event.
Recommended learning journey
Ideally you’ll have completed the Find Your Voice and Content Cocktail courses before starting Dynamic Digital Writing. From here, we’d recommend Content Under Pressure.
If you have any questions about this course or the booking process, get in touch with Amie.