Duration: Initial contract for 9 months, with the potential to extend at the end of this period. The successful candidate will start w/c 2 March 2020 (tbc).
Salary: £27-30k per annum. Full-time but with flexible options available
If you’re a tone of voice-loving, compelling copy-creating, idea cooking, feature writing, deadline blasting, sharp editing, proofreading, word worshipping creative thinker, then this may just be the role for you.
The role will include (but is not limited to):
• Working with Stranger Collective’s partners and freelance/ ‘permalancer’ team – as well as leading on the delivery of some client projects – on concept development, research and interviewing, writing content, editing, proofing and managing the implementation of client amends
• Contributing to verbal identity/ tone of voice/ brand story consultancy work, preparing tone of voice and messaging platform documents and materials
• Briefing, editing and proofreading both in-house and freelance writers’ work
• Project management including scheduling, client liaison, team briefing, facilitating creative brainstorms, presenting work to clients and troubleshooting
• Contributing to pitches, proposals and tenders as requested by the team
Download the full job description HERE.
Applications deadline: 17 January