[This position is now filled. However, we’re often on the look out for new fresh new talent, so check our News pages for the latest.]
Do you have an overflowing shiver of ideas? A knack for writing brilliant creative copy? An obsessive, uncompromising approach to quality? And a way with people that means every team you lead really shines?
Stranger Collective is on the lookout for a Creative & Editorial Director (maternity cover). Working 24 hours a week (so you’ll still have time for your own projects – or enjoying the best of what summer in Cornwall has to offer), you’ll be with us for a minimum of 9 months, with an opportunity for the right person to continue in a similar role afterwards.
A copywriting and content agency that makes words count, Stranger Collective reaches out from Cornwall to work with clients across Britain and beyond – from challenger brands to international charities, festivals to national tourism bodies, universities to global drinks brands and many more (find out more about our work). So if you love living by the sea but relish the thrill of working on big brand projects too, read on…
Starting as soon as possible, you’ll:
- Play a leading role in a young but rapidly growing agency that’s widely respected for its distinctive creative approach and top quality work.
- Oversee, edit and write for everything from creative campaign concepts, advertising copy and brand stories to naming projects, verbal identities, multi-channel branded content and immersive exhibition copy.
- Feed your creativity after every 9 days worked by taking a Day 10 to keep your talents sharp and your ideas fresh (find out how we Feed).
- Enjoy a competitive pro-rata salary and the opportunity to work with our friendly and inspiring team on some great projects.
Download the full job description to find out more.
We’ve already drawn together a team of top creative minds to produce stand-out work that makes a real difference for our clients. And now we want yours.
Email email@example.com by midnight on Friday 10 April 2015 with:
- 100 words on why you’re perfect for our kaleidoscope of writers
- Your CV
- Three examples of recent work with brief explanations of your role and approach
Interviews: Friday 17 April