[This position has now been filled. To see whether we’re recruiting more fresh talent, take a look at our News page.]
If you pride yourself on your editing prowess, have a knack for developing creative concepts and an enviable grasp of the written word, we want you on our team.
We’re looking for a bright creative spark to join the Stranger stable as our Senior Editor and Producer (maternity cover). As either a part time, or full time role (depending on your other commitments and our needs), you’ll be with us for a minimum of nine months, with an opportunity for the right person to continue in a similar role afterwards.
A copywriting and content agency that makes words count, Stranger Collective reaches out from Cornwall to work with clients across Britain and beyond – from challenger brands to international charities, festivals to national tourism bodies, universities to global drinks brands and many more (find out more about our work).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and creative copywriting professional to make their mark – writing and editing for a diverse range of projects and helping to bring out the best in our brilliantly creative and enthusiastic team.
Starting as soon as possible, you’ll:
- Lead on the delivery and management of client projects from attending kick start meetings and writing project briefs, to commissioning resource (internally and from our talent pool), writing content, editing, proofing, managing the client amends process and seeking final approvals
- Take up the project management reins across a wide range of our projects, including project scheduling, client liaison, team briefing, facilitating creative brainstorms, presenting work to clients and troubleshooting
- Perform a first edit of all content produced on allocated projects before passing to the Creative and Editorial Director
- Write content/ lead ideas generation on projects as required
- Contribute to tone of voice consultancy work, preparing tone of voice documents and materials as required
- Contribute to pitches, proposals and tenders as requested by the Commercial Director and Creative and Editorial Director
- Support the Creative and Editorial Director with training delivery (and provision of materials) as required
- Collaborating with the Commercial Director and Creative and Editorial Director, along with the rest of the team, to devise and deliver Stranger Collective’s creative marketing activities/ campaigns
We’re looking for this role to start as soon as possible, so if it sounds up your street then download the full job description to find out more.
Want to join our award-winning kaleidoscope of writers? Email [email protected] to request details of the full application process.